A mother lost...

This is my story of a lost motherhood. I don't know where the road is going to end. Nor do I know how often I write in this. If it helps me sort out my feelings I probably write more often, if not, well... If you choose to read, then you are welcome. If you choose to comment, remember the sensitivity of the subject. If you can't be supportive, comment something else.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hope

These last couple of days I have been waking up feeling hope. The feeling of "maybe" have settled into something a little bit more.
So how do I cling to the feeling? How do I feel the hope and not give in to the "maybe"?
I guess the difference is the little things, the apple blossoms that are all over the garden. The birds that is nesting under the roof or the hedgehog moving around in front of the front porch. I guess they all say the same thing; hope is out there.

When I try to rationalize I try to tell myself that it is my turn to decide. Am I going to feel hopeful or am I going to be my own shadow.
Infertility does that to you, make yourself into your own shadow.
For now I have decided on "hope".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright & copy; 2005 C L alias Flower, All rights reserved