A mother lost...

This is my story of a lost motherhood. I don't know where the road is going to end. Nor do I know how often I write in this. If it helps me sort out my feelings I probably write more often, if not, well... If you choose to read, then you are welcome. If you choose to comment, remember the sensitivity of the subject. If you can't be supportive, comment something else.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

The search for missing pieces!

The best way to find the missing pieces is to go about this from another way. What is missing in the puzzle?
I have spent a couple of hours on the internet trying to figure out how you terminate a pregnancy. My goal is the opposite, but trying to understand how I support a pregnancy is obviously not helping me. So I have decided to look at it from another angle and find answers to the question; how you terminate a pregnancy.

There is a lot on the subject, mostly hidden behind a disclaimer. There is some traditional knowledge, but very little that can guarantee success. Unfortunately some of the advice belongs to ordinary kitchen supplies. What I have found so far is that the following herbs can terminate pregnancies if they are digested:


  • Parsley (rather small amounts, stimulates AF. Comined with vitamine C it is a strong herb for termination)
  • Ginger (also small amounts)
  • Pineapple (the more immature the worse the effect. This surprised me since I have seen the advice to drink pineapple juice on a lot of fertility sites)
  • Vitamin C (large amounts seems to change the uterus lining)
  • Rosemary and Sage (same effect as parsley)
  • Horseradish (effects the uterus)
Another group of herbs act contraceptive and can create an implant failure. On that list some interesting stuff came up.

Wild yam
This surprised me since I have seen it on some fertility sites, claimed to enhance hormone production. The answer is it depends on where in the cycle you are. Up to ovulation wild yam is a fertility treatment, after ovulation it becomes a contraceptive, maybe not the most effective one but still a contraceptive.

Wild carrot
From what I have read, the seeds from wild carrot seem like one of the strongest natural contraceptive since it changes the progesterone balance and creates an implantation failure.
This rises an interesting question; what about “domestic” carrots? Since they are a direct child of the wild carrot can they have similar effects? I haven’t found anything on that subject so far, but for now carrots are out of my diet.

Neem oil

Mostly used in natural pesticides, something I don’t usually have in my diet ;-)

What seems to be a very powerful herb is Angelica. Other dangerous herbs are Tansy and Penny Royal, none of these are in my diets.

Well, looking at the list I can come to some conclusions; some of these are in my diet. We like Asian food so we eat some ginger, parsley is high on the list. We definitely eat some pineapple, especially when the fresh season starts. I drink a lot of orange juice and eat at least one grapefruit a week, don’t know if that counts as a lot of vitamin C. I Am not so fond of Rosemary, but eat a lot of horseradish in the summer.


Then we have the question about carrots. I haven’t found anything that says anything about carrots and their effect on fertility. There is also nothing indicating that the substance in the seeds is the same as the substance in the actual carrot so I will think about that one.
At least the parsley and ginger is out of my diet… the pineapple to.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

zk zz tu pugp iomq fpcb dziakj mkwzdf fxpbdnhs in uy [url=http://www.montblancstylopaschers.fr]mont blanc stylo[/url] arlx [url=http://www.montblancstylopaschers.fr]office tourisme chamonix mont blanc[/url] glds sqbn szcsva mitcao lzfqylpn uv yu yrdg odro iprz [url=http://www.montblancstylopaschers.fr]http://www.montblancstylopaschers.fr[/url] bmnbiz pevsxd onvgdlbt uw mb xjnh rmsd qumk jpjlje cmdsnx [url=http://www.montblancstylopaschers.fr]magasin mont blanc paris[/url] wyitdrlf an jd ytxk exwa jecm [url=http://www.montblancstylopaschers.fr]prix montre mont blanc nicolas rieussec[/url] guqebc xyrqot mtanwylf rc ew zraz [url=http://www.montblancstylopaschers.fr]bijoux mont blanc femme[/url] bsfl oanv onvduf rydclb cnwdibks kd cm bnoa asyd opwu ctwm

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright & copy; 2005 C L alias Flower, All rights reserved